I do not want to turn this in to a journal but I can not help but to vent about how this day of mine has been. Now I believe everything is a learning lesson but I also believe we are given opportunities to use those learn lessons. Lets just say I did not pass if today was one of those times. Now I do in no way feel bad about the situation because as a woman you have to stand your ground at times. I will say that I wish I would have handled the situation in its entirety better. Alright that's done!! Yayyy..she got it out her system. Thanks to my beautiful sister Danielle who is always my peace at times when I am not so peaceful. You a real one baby.
Whew! I am on Day 2 and I am finding out just how inflexible I truly am. I keep thinking to myself ok sis lose a few pounds and you'll be able to comfortably do these beginner poses. Either way I am sticking to it. I have felt for some time that I need to stretch my body out. Yoga is helping with that...I felt some areas stretching today that I have never. I look forward to achieving my Yoga goals!!! So far I have found on Youtube.com Arianna Elizabeth https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HhF-dMOqwA8m_ZspeA9kQ She so soft spoken and the yoga sessions are beginner friendly which I enjoy and I know my body does too!
Comments