I love this App! It’s free it’s flexible it’s inspirational it fits no matter what type of workout or time slot you have in mind. There are monthly challenges but no pressure - so you will have to apply pressure to yourself which I LOVE π. I am looking forward to October’s challenge and MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 31st whew π who would have thought lol. Check it out in the App Store
Whew! I am on Day 2 and I am finding out just how inflexible I truly am. I keep thinking to myself ok sis lose a few pounds and you'll be able to comfortably do these beginner poses. Either way I am sticking to it. I have felt for some time that I need to stretch my body out. Yoga is helping with that...I felt some areas stretching today that I have never. I look forward to achieving my Yoga goals!!! So far I have found on Youtube.com Arianna Elizabeth https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HhF-dMOqwA8m_ZspeA9kQ She so soft spoken and the yoga sessions are beginner friendly which I enjoy and I know my body does too!
Comments